out of no where the weather in northern california has decided to be beautiful. and what perfect timing, i have a ton of out of state family visiting over the next two weeks. so in honor of the lovely sun, i decided to remind her of a few of her most beautiful creations that i captured during my travels.
1. my mom’s birthday bouquet, courtesy of my brother ben this past week in nasvhille.
2. growing at a beach in croatia.
3. near a precious restaurant in croatia.
5. potted plants in venice, italy.
6. gorgeous blues decorating a roman graveyard.
7. daisies in cleggan, ireland photographed while horseback riding.
oh flowers. you have a way of brightening up my day. how i love thee!
if you’re lucky enough to see flowers all over the world, you’re lucky enough